Omega Employees Are Known For Being The Industries Best!
When you come onboard with Omega - you are not just another employee, You Become a Member of the Omega Family!
Service Technician No Experience Necessary
To apply for this position, please email both a cover letter and resume. No phone calls.
Omega Pest Management is offering a career position not just a job
No experience necessary
Full Time Position
Company paid health insurance
Company paid dental insurance
Paid sick time
Omega is looking for someone who can project a clean cut professional image to perform pest control services, safely according to Omega Pest Managements Company guidelines and standard practices. This service will be performed on customer's property in such a way that our customer's expectations are met and often exceeded. Technicians must be flexible with their working hours. We must accommodate our customer's needs and this may result in extended working hours during peak season of April through October. This may include some Saturdays and last-minute requests for extra services at the end of the workday.
1. Have a stable work history
2. Possess a high school diploma or equivalent
3. Possess a valid NJ driver's license with a clean driving record that meets Omega's criteria.
4. Read, write legibly, and comprehend pesticide labels and training materials printed in English.
5. Operate a motor vehicle according to company policy.
6. Enter and exit structures and crawl spaces; climb over and on top of structures; ascend and descend stairs and ladders.
7. Use OHSA mandated personal protective equipment.
8. Use application and inspection equipment; small hand tools and small power tools.
9. Tolerate a variety of environmental conditions, including seasonal weather, damp and/or dusty locations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. You must like satisfying people
2. Communicating and re-selling the value of our service is critical
3. You will be responsible for building and maintaining good customer relations and fostering long-term relationships with our customers. Good relations include dealing with our customers in a courteous manner at all times, leaving their premises and furnishings as clean as when you found them.
4. You must communicate with our customers to determine their needs and to advise them of what actions you have taken while servicing their property.
5. You must take the initiative in correcting pest problems.
6. You are responsible for maintaining appropriate service standards at all accounts where you perform our service.
7. You will actively participate in group meetings to develop new and better ways to meet and exceed our customer's needs.
Training includes the following areas:
Insect and rodent identification and biology
Proper control methods
Safe application practices
Correct equipment usage
Through Omega's training program, we will equip you with all the knowledge needed to pass the NJ Pest Control Operators License, a requirement of employment.
The ideal candidate will need to:
1. Maintain his/her equipment and vehicle in a state of cleanliness and good working order for your own comfort and safety, as well as providing an appropriate appearance for our customers.
2. Assist sales and management personnel in reviewing accounts and up-grading them as appropriate for the level of service, product, time requirements, and pricing.
3. Responsible for timely and proper completion of the customers and administrative reports.
4. Assist the Customer Support Representatives (CSR), to schedule work on your assigned route. This includes maintaining current account service instructions, and assisting CSR's in contacting customers when appropriate.
5. Responsible for attaining level of productivity based on level of training, experience, and type of accounts serviced.
6. Assist in the collection of delinquent accounts.
7. Use of hand-held computers for recording customer information and status.
If selected for an interview please arrive on time, be well groomed and dressed professionally.